How to Make Maroon Bush Medicine: Tea Bags
Instructions for making the Maroon Bush tea:
- Place one 50g maroon bush tea bag in a pot.
- Add 2.5 Litres of water.
- Cover the pot and leave the tea bag to soak in the water for a few hours or overnight.
- After soaking, put the pot, with tea bag still in it, on the stove and bring the water to a simmer / light boil for a few minutes.
- Turn the stove off and allow the tea to cool before pouring your maroon bush tea into a container and storing it in the fridge.
- It is sometimes a good idea to store half in the freezer to keep it fresh while using the first half.
Recommended dosage: 100 ml 3 times per day.
Please note that the 100 ml 3 times a day suggested is a heavy duty dose for the more "traditional" use for cancer and the like. For general health and immune system boosting this can be reduced and taken on a more random basis when there is a need.
Using Maroon Bush Tea: Concentrate Dropper Bottles
Recommended serve sizes for C 100 Ultra Concentrate bottles: 3.5 ml per day.
Please Shake Before Use.
At just 115 mm x 37 mm these bottles provide a compact way to have your maroon bush tea on hand at home or away. We recommend storing in the refrigerator, but can go for short periods without if you have to. Bottles are filled heated. Each bottle contains the tea from well over 6 liters of “normal” tea, and has been brewed using pure, rainwater. Distillation takes place over very low heat to keep the tea as natural as possible.
Each 50 ml bottle contains concentrated tea from over 100 grams of dry, shredded maroon bush. Each bottle and serve/dose size is designed to provide tea for about about 2 weeks. You can use a stronger or weaker dose if you wish. It will keep for many weeks in the fridge.
Suggested serve size is 3.5 ml per day. The dropper in the bottle will hold 1 ml when full to the base of the rubber.
Note: The tea is not exactly nice tasting, but you can take it alone if you wish.
The concentrate allows you to “hide” the taste in juices. We recommend making up 200-300 ml of juice or water with the concentrate serve added for use throughout the day. I like dark grape juice to improve the taste. Pomegranate juice is also very suitable and is reportedly beneficial when dealing with prostate cancer.
Uses based on people’s experience: Boost immune system, aid in fighting Flu, Colds, Infections, Cancer and Diabetes. Can also be applied topically on rashes and skin irritations.